Attention CEOs, CFOs, HR & Business Owners…
Tired of The High Expense & Low Payoff Offering Traditional Dental Insurance To Your Employees?
Better Dental Benefits For Your Employees
Introducing: The Dental Health Care Club™
We are now offering our exclusive Dental Membership Program Designed to Eliminate the High Expense and Burden Of Traditional Dental Insurance…
Gets you and your employees healthy! Keeps you all healthy and keeps your business moving forward!
A few of the advantages over traditional insurance…
- No waiting periods for needed care (allows for immediate care using your benefits)
- Exams, x-rays, cleanings and emergency visits @ no additional cost
- Flat discount off every procedure, always
- No co-pays or deductibles, ever
- Cut down on dental-related absences (absences can cause significant workflow issues
- Very affordable, valuable benefit to help retain and recruit employees
- Research proves better dental care = better overall health
- Provide for just employees or family members
- No maximum or minimum employee counts
- Can be easily extended to employee’s immediate family members
- No waiting periods, ever
- No “cap on benefits,” ever
- It’s simple; little or no accounting required
- All business types and entities eligible (Sole Proprietors, LLCs, Corps, etc.)
- All individuals and family members are eligible
- May be tax deductible*
- Less expensive than outdated, traditional dental insurance**
If you’re tired of the endless games traditional dental insurance companies play with you and your valuable employees, request a no-obligation dental membership consultation today.
It’s easy to do! Just complete the form below to request our membership representative contact you at a time and date convenient for you.
There is no cost and no obligation to learn if this simple Dental Membership program will work for you and your employees.
*Check with your tax advisor to ask about your unique situation.
**According to the ADA: “Remember, when calculating the total cost of care, you must be sure to include the cost of premiums in addition to deductibles and co-insurance as many times this exceeds the value of the dental care received based on actual dentist charges. It is also important to note that for many people, coming up with a 50 percent co-insurance payment for major work is extremely difficult.”